Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Crystals for sleeping well Empty Crystals for sleeping well

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:21 pm
Of course there are a lot of crystals that can be used to have a good night's rest. But I recently found out that the fire calcite I got are really good for that too! I had not expected that as they're bright orange which I automatically link to fire and not so good for having under my pillow. Yet they really can help you sleep well. So I've put it to the test and put them in my pillowcase about a week ago and indeed, I'm sleeping like a baby!

Fire calcite is also called orchid calcite (why I don't know, I don't see orchid in it, hihi).
I got 2 tumbles, and if memory serves not that expensive a crystal.
I love 'em!

Stars
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Crystals for sleeping well Empty Re: Crystals for sleeping well

Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:31 pm
The most well-known crystal to sleep with is amethyst. It's soothing & calming.
Rose quartz can also be used, even in children's bedrooms.
Selenite is wonderful in the bedroom. It cleanses, protects, is very gentle angelic energy. It can also be used in children's bedrooms.

Another one that is not so easy to come by (not yet anyway) is rhodo calcite from Pakistan. Very gentle and soothing and incredible loving energy.

Experimenting while using your intuition is always possible of course.
Just keep citrine out of the bedroom. Not a good choice.
And if using clear quartz do not put it under your head or near that area. Direction feet is okay. This has to do with the energy flow and not pulling energy up in your head. At night you need your restorative sleep!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum