Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Full Moon Libra - March 28 Empty Full Moon Libra - March 28

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Full moon in Libra on the 28th, over here at CET 20:50, UK an hour earlier.
Dunno about EST as I think you've already got summertime?
As it is, energies are building up! Let's hope it's going to be a gentle moon, hihi.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
The full moon is in Libra which makes more sensitive to sphere and harmony.
If there's tension, and you're the one that mediates and tries to keep everyone happy, you're going to feel it and it can bother you. Even though everyone is content, it can cost you (too) much energy.
So also take your own wishes and needs into account.
It can help to create a nice, safe place for yourself, albeit in your home or in nature. A place where you can recharge and let go what isn't yours.

Sounds to me that we may need regular time-out?
So far so good, I'm doing really well!
Hope you are too!
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Full Moon Libra - March 28 Empty Re: Full Moon Libra - March 28

Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:50 pm
In good spirits with this moon, emotionally doing real fine. But last night it physically got to me even though the first days of build-up I was fine. And an hour ago I got really tired.
I've learned that you can get ringing in your ear around full moon, like tinnitus. I do have chronic tinnitus and it gets really bad with full moons! This time too.
So in that sense I'm going to be glad it's over, even though emotionally I'm doing fine.
We're an hour away from full moon time, so just a little longer. I always immediately feel relief after it's reached it peak.
Stars
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum