Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

LOVE- Meaning of Sexy Empty LOVE- Meaning of Sexy

Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:40 pm
Sexy... behaviour, body-language, clothes that rouses sexual desire in the other gender, and with that begets attention.

In essence it's nothing more than that, it won't lead to love nor the romantic love most women dream about.
Being sexy as a woman actually means you're more on your masculine energy side, and a man needs to pick up oestrogen (via his nose, subconsciously) to become romantically interested.
Sexy will cause blood to flow to his nether regions.
Since it comes from a more masculine energy part, it makes women competitive, removing them from what is so healthy for women: sisterhood! Personally I detest competitive women, horrible creatures.

A sexy man... the truly sexy ones that exude that are usually the players, the ones that won't ever commit. Yet in a woman they'll rouse her desire and need for an Alpha male. She'll make the mistake of taking him for one.
The man will likely get a lot of sex and leaves a trail of broken hearts in his wake. And he likely won't ever feel happy and fulfilled.

Once there is love & bonding, "sex and sexy" take on another meaning as they're embedded in different hormones and thus feelings.

And... a woman needs a truly good lover. Not the player who's out for his own pleasure.
A woman actually needs 9 different orgasms (involving 9 different erogenous areas) in order to be truly fulfilled.
That can only happen when she feels completely safe, loved, and cherished.

So I'm not so sure sexy gets the proper amount of emphasis. As in, it gets too much.
It's far more important for men to work on getting their testosterone back to healthier levels and for women to do the same with their oestrogen etc.
"Sexy" probably is the result -or the cause- of our hormones to be disrupted.

Flowers
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

LOVE- Meaning of Sexy Empty Re: LOVE- Meaning of Sexy

Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:43 pm
Also, I think sexy means something different to both genders.
I gather for men it means sex, lust, getting aroused, potential to get laid. Nothing more, nothing less.

To women, however, it generally means she feels he's the Alpha man, the right man to make her happy, safe. The one who will love her forever, commits to her and so on.

That's why men can easily prey on women, and why it leaves them heartbroken.
And if that happens a lot, she will eventually shut down and close her heart, and with that her connection to her self, and she will lose trust in herself.

Flowers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum