Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Celia Fenn's energy update Jan 13th 2024 Empty Celia Fenn's energy update Jan 13th 2024

Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:11 pm
Message from Celia Fenn on the current energies. I've certainly been feeling it the last approx. 3 days! I've been feeling a bit sleepy/tired/drowsy all day long. Also seemed as if my short-term memory was off-kilter. Like if I try to recall what I've done the last couple of days, I really couldn't tell. Yet I have been quite busy with all kinds of things in spite of feeling so weird.
I asked my mum and she's felt dizzy a few times.
Earlier today I asked Celia online if these symptoms could be related to what's going on and she confirmed. Good to know as I was beginning to think I was going to become ill.

Anywho, here's the message:
The Crown of Light January 13th 2024
As we work with the powerful incoming solar and galactic/diamond energies, there is much activity in the Crown Chakra and higher. As we expand into our new self and energy for the New Earth, we are truly "crowned with light".
This creates a "vortex" of light and energy that is very strong, especially in those who are set to expand their work and be the seed bearers for the New Earth communities.
It is a most beautiful Gold and White light that carries Codes for the Divine Feminine, the Christ Consciousness and the Galactic Diamond Light!
You may feel this energy on the physical level as pressure on the head, or as dizziness and "swaying on your feet". Be careful not to fall over, but stay firmly grounded and anchored in the material and earth realm so that you can better carry this energy and ground it!
Wear your Crown with Grace!
You deserve it as you embrace your sovereign power as a Queen or King!
As we pass through this week towards the zero point reset on the 20th January when the Sun and Pluto are conjunct at 0 degrees of Aquarius, this energy may become even more intense.
And miraculous!

Stars
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum