Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Current Mercury Retrograde February 2021 Empty Current Mercury Retrograde February 2021

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:13 pm
We still in the midst of Mercury Rx at the moment and I get a sense that this time it is really quite strong and has quite the effect on people. I've noticed it myself, but also heard and read these things from others.
I myself had things not really working well with email communications during the pre-shadow of the retrograde, and it never got resolved either. My mother had her modem starting to hiccup so she cannot watch tv anymore. She needs a new one which takes time to receive and get set up.
Her phone is doing weird things too, and she has an alarm system she has to carry with her. It turned out that wasn't working anymore so she needed a new one.
Someone else I know had both her and her hubby's car break down, another one also had car trouble and needed an expensive repair.
And so on and so forth.

I have to admit I've never experienced a Mercury Rx this powerful and affecting things this way. Usually it's not quite that bad or it affects me personally, my feelings. That is not the case this time (knock on wood).

Feel free to share if you have had similar experiences or maybe the opposite, which I guess is possible just the same.

Stars
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Current Mercury Retrograde February 2021 Empty Re: Current Mercury Retrograde February 2021

Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:43 am
Mercury went direct on Feb 20th and we have now entered the weaker post-shadow Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum