Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child Empty Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child

Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:54 pm
I bought the E-course Healing the Inner Child & Enlighten the 2nd Chakra from a reputed spiritual centre.
Reading what would be dealt with, I knew I had to have it, needed it!!

A few months back I discovered I likely have C-PTSD. I could get regular help, had an intake. During that intake I received so much judgement and she kept telling me how I feel and what I can handle that I was shocked, appalled and it dragged up my main issue:
not being heard, not being seen, not being acknowledged for who I am!

Needless to say I cancelled the therapy.

Now this course... it'll deal with many of the childhood/inner child issues I'm struggling with, and offer me much much more on top of that due to the high vibration of the transmissions by the channeller (the owner).

It works with bio herbal tinctures and/or pendants that have been 13D opened and activated and have the Deva angel of the herb anchored on the resp. tincture and/or pendant.
The course consists of 5 transmissions based on the healing power of 5 herbs. Each transmission deals with the healing powers of another herb.
Now this is not your regular info or energy transmission, this is incredibly high vibrational.

I've done 2 transmissions so far, with 2 days in between. Since I only recently purchased it, I haven't received the tinctures/pendants yet, but I wanted to start regardless.

Normally when doing the course there was a transmission every 2 weeks.
It is of course best to not race through it, but to properly let it work in, do the transmission couple of times and take the matching tincture and/or wear the pendant.

In any case, I'm excited! SO much shifted with this 2nd transmission, I almost feel like a different person.

Thanks for reading!
Heart
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child Empty Re: Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child

Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:17 pm
The above post was written on 28-8-2024.
In the meantime 2 days have passed and my tinctures and/or pendants will arrive today!!

Very happy as since the last transmission I have all kinds of old memories surfacing.
Like my system has held on to those in the subconscious -probably of both the brain and the body and energy bodies- and these are now being release and have to 'evaporate'.
It's all really old stuff, some things I didn't even consciously remembered or thought of anymore as it's in the past. Yet apparently it still needs to be released.
Most aren't bad memories, but simply old & stale ones of things that are of no use to me. Not now, and not even then at the time of occurring, yet I seemed to have stored the memories of it. I guess you can call it 'needless clutter' of the system?

I'm not a 100% certain of the next statement as I've done a lot in the past 19 years, but I don't think I've ever had a similar thing happen this strongly!!
It actually has taken me by surprise as I hadn't expected it.
I'm used to what you can call normal transmissions and visualisations, never had them from a herb and the higher overarching Deva angel of the herb.
I underestimated how incredibly powerful this could be!! Kinda daft as I know how powerful herbs are for treating ailments, so why wouldn't it be equally powerful energetically?!

So yes, looking forward to the tinctures and/or pendants (not sure from which herb I'll get a tincture or a pendant. You do not get both per herb) but I'm eager to either use the marigold tincture or wear the pendant, in case I do not get a tincture of that.
I do hope for the tincture though as clearly marigold has a tremendous effect on me!!

RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child Empty Re: Healing with Bio Deva tinctures - Inner Child

Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:10 pm
I did the 1st transmission once more and i still couldn't really let it in. Somehow it doesn't really resonate with me right now.
I was taking the tincture of that and that affected me greatly in the way that I had brainfog, didn't feel totally well. When I decided to not take it anymore I felt better within 1-2 hours!
So I guesstimate that particular tincture does not agree with me.

I've let the whole lot simmer for a couple of days. Then last night I suddenly felt I had to do the 3rd transmission with birch.
I felt really affected before doing it, I was a little bit scared of what was going to come up as I felt something had to be released.
And holy cow, it was intense! But in a good way.
The healing & cleansing of the water organs was amazing! We also did the liver and after that the blood.
Then the Divine Light went through my entire body.
In the end my Higher Self came in via 3rd eye & Crown to the Heart. I felt it so well in my Throat chakra!
And what peace and tranquility, a true blessing!
She said that now it was at the level of thinking, the mind, when it integrated deeper it'd also go lower in the body and anchor on the level of feeling, on a deeper level.
It was pretty much amazing!

Much more happened of course, cannot relay an hour-long transmission.
I have decided to take the tincture with water a few times a day as well to support this enormous process.
Contrary to the first tincture this Birch tasted lovely! I will, however, not take 10-15 drops after my experience with the other one. Just 4-5 will have to suffice for now. First I want to know what effect it has on me.

I'm so glad I got this course!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum