Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Course on the Vagus Nerve for Healing & more Well-being Empty Course on the Vagus Nerve for Healing & more Well-being

Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Two weeks ago I signed up for a 7 week course on "Discover Your Vagus Nerve as an Energetic Healing Pathway to Optimal Wellbeing". It starts in January and I'm really excited about it!
The woman who offers it uses things from various methods to work through all kinds of things that can lead to increased well-being and healing or alleviation of various ailments and illnesses. So there will be EFT, Eden Energy Medicine, chakra work etc.
All is related to the Nervus Vagus, which I wrote about in this same "miscellaneous healing' topic.
I know from my osteopath that my nervus vagus -the longest nerve in the body- is usually quite upset, meaning I'm in too much of a fight or flight or freeze reflex. Result of that is a lot of stress hormones in the body, too much to be able to stay healthy.

In any case, I'm very excited and hopeful about what it will bring me! I actually have good hope it can help my tinnitus, neck injury, vertigo etc.
As it is I'm working on a lot with my book on EFT on chakra themes. The book "Unblocked" that I mentioned elsewhere in the forums under "books".
So far I feel that is doing a helluva lot for me! So starting the course in January is a good addition.

There's a free 1 hour introduction to what this course will bring. It gives you a few exercises to calm and sooth the vagus nerve that are very effective! I'm hoping to get much much more from the course Happy
If interested you can find the free session here:
FREE 1 HOUR INFO

Flowers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum