Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Crystalline Lightbody, Merlin, portals Empty Crystalline Lightbody, Merlin, portals

Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:00 pm
The last couple of webinars by Diana Cooper brought in all the Lightcodes with which you can build your Crystalline Lightbody.
That doesn't happen in one go of course, it's a matter of doing the visualisations at least a couple of times. And it depends on how far you're already are on your (Soul) path, so how far you've come this life but also as a Soul.

Now the ones who did this and felt drawn to it for Merlin's Codes of Magic!!
That's what the next 2 webinars will be about.

Merlin is coming through strong to many at the mo, I've also felt it! I've been doing some of my visualisations and working with Merlin's tools from the Merlin Healer course I've got.
To now add new things to that, wonderful!!

I'm also busy creating a Unicorn portal in one section of my garden. Worked on that a few times now.
This is also something that was instigated by Diana Cooper some 2 months ago when she taught us how to create portals for Helios, Lyra, Andromeda, Pluto and so on.
For now I'm only doing the Lyra one, with the Unicorns, as I feel very drawn to that.
I've ordered 4 cute white unicorns decorations that I can hang up in that section of the garden to support the energies.
I intend to get or make something else that can be like a centre piece.

So many beautiful things are happening at the mo!
Energies & ascension are speeding up tremendously, especially since Pluto's Silver Platinum Light & codes became available again in for the first time since the Golden Era of Atlantis in January last.

During Golden Atlantis these codes were only available to the High Priestesses and High Priests. This is the first time ever that they've become available to the masses.

I'm enjoying all this work tremendously!
And very grateful that Diana offers these things to the world, for a very affordable fee where others would ask a fortune for this info and wisdom, which would only make it available to the ones with money. She doesn't do that.
Now I -on a small budget- can also do it and get the opportunity to grow & evolve.
I feel blessed that I can do these webinars, as no one else out there has this info / knowledge & wisdom.

I do feel the difference, having done the visualisations a few times now. Less reactive, calmer, not interested in drama, engaging in drama of which so much is to be found in groups (social media) online.

Hearts  Hearts  Hearts  Hearts  Hearts  Hearts  Hearts
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum