Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

How are you feeling right now? Empty How are you feeling right now?

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:15 pm
I'm feeling quite good! The last couple of days I noticed I got stuck in negative thinking, which I really don't like. I happened to read an article this morning on how the energies of what's going on affect us all and that even the awakened and more high vibrational people now can slip.
Well, I can say that is true, hihi.
But today I managed to get out of that again!
sunny Big Grin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How are you feeling right now? Empty Re: How are you feeling right now?

Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:59 pm
Feeling good in general, just a little narked that I cannot get some forum details sussed.
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:25 pm
I'm feeling good today! I've been on a really nice walk in the sun! sunny
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 pm
I'm beginning to feel the Christmas spirit as I set up the Christmas tree and nativity set yesterday and pressies are coming in fast! I'm loving it!
A few more things need to come in, and I still got to gift wrap them, but there's plenty of time still. I'm enjoying the hell out of it!
Heart
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:29 pm
I'm feeling good today! The first day of the year is somehow always special, isn't it!
I did my first vacuuming of the year, really nice to have my living space decluttered. And I went out for my daily walk, that somehow went easier than it has been the last few days.
Both my cats are happily sleeping , totally relaxed and stress free. That's a first on NY's day! Normally they're jumpy and stressed for 1-2 weeks because of the fireworks on NYE. This year we weren't allowed to do fireworks. Many still did, but it was way quieter than other years, also in the weeks leading up to NYE.

I must say I'm happy about that, seeing my two furry creatures totally relaxed, snoozing away. They didn't even stir when I vacuumed the floor! Okay, I didn't vacuum the bit where they're sleeping, yet, but usually they get nervous as soon as I start the vacuum cleaner, hihi. Chuckle

Anywho, it's a good day!
Heart
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:56 pm
Nice and warm again! I got quite cold after a trip to the supermarket on my bike with feeling temp close to 0.
Turned up the heating a bit, and had my dinner. Love to feel warm and rosy again Big Grin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum