Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Being High vs Low vibrational Empty Being High vs Low vibrational

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:25 pm
Someone’s frequency refers to a level of development. Someone with a high vibration, frequency, lives mostly in gratitude positivity, and love.
To get there one had to go through a huge process of wisdom, inner child healing.
This process is not just from one lifetime. It accumulates with each life you live. The speed at which this goes depends on the choices someone makes in each life. And partly the lessons a Soul wants/needs to learn.

Someone with a low frequency & vibration lives mostly in anger, fear, negativity and hasn’t yet dealt with his/her inner child issues or not sufficiently.

Sometimes we have to go through lower frequencies as a human being. This is related to working through emotions.
But remaining stuck in a low frequency isn’t healthy. It’s damaging to body & spirit.

As I said, it's not the result from this lifetime only. Our path -and vibration- travels through many lives. The choices one has made then and makes now this life have great influence over the entire process and the speed at which one grows and evolves, or doesn't.

However, at this time there's such an enormous platform, created by the ascension & process of all of mankind, but mostly the forerunners, that everyone can grow & evolve much much faster than was possible before.
It used to be the case that 1 lesson took 1 to several lives to learn. Nowadays we can learn many lessons in just this one lifetime!

Lastly I want to underwrite that all this makes clear that there is no hierarchy. It's not that one is better and another lower down the food-chain.
It's all just a matter of individual Soul growth, lessons, and choices that one makes.
I feel like adding that as many tend to knee-jerk when they come across someone of higher vibration. There's no need for that whatsoever.
It also means someone of higher vibration is not looking down their nose at someone of lower vibration. Someone who's living in gratitude, love, positivity and happiness simply wouldn't do that. It wouldn't even cross their mind to think and feel someone else is inferior to them. That way of thinking & feeling is part of being low vibrational and then projecting it onto someone else.

In any case, I felt like sharing this part of higher & lower vibrational, what that entails.
Heart
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum