Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Being a Lighthouse and attracting "Moths"? Empty Being a Lighthouse and attracting "Moths"?

Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:04 pm
I wonder if this is a typical Lightworker issue or not.

Years ago it began to dawn on me that I attracted people to me that were in need of healing or uplifting in one sense or another. Even with the spiritual forum I had at the time this occurred. It was actually then, through that forum, that I first began to see the pattern and wondered about it.
People came to the forum, became a member, were so happy to have found it and me, after a while they left or became inactive. I began to realise they'd healed or gotten what they came for to begin with: upliftment and/or healing.
I began to feel doomed by it as nothing I tried to build succeeded because of this pattern.

To date this is still happening.
Once I was told that I'm an oracle. I was kind of humbled by that. Me? An oracle? That couldn't be!
My ex husband told me it wasn't something to be happy with.
At the time I was totally new to anything spiritual, certainly when it concerned me, so it all seemed beyond my wheelhouse.
But about a decade later I became clear that it appeared I indeed was and am an oracle. And like my ex had said, great! Not!

I think this pattern relates to that as what happens to an oracle: people visit it for information, wisdom, knowledge, insight, and they bugger off.
That is exactly what happens to me.

In dating this is something to become aware of, preferably in early stages of being single and setting foot in the dating world. It can save you a lot of heartache and pain!
I wasn't aware of it at first and the same pattern has occurred in romantic love and dating for most of my life. Ever since I was 17.
I seem to attract men who are in need of upliftment and/or healing. They fall deeply and madly in love with me, overloading me with love and attention. Something that is also called "love bombing" I believe. One thing to be mindful of is that narcissists do this too. I've had that experience as well. Ten years of my life with one...
But also other men, not necessarily narcissists, who are attracted to my high energy and Light. These can be men that are still not really over an ex, or widowers, or... or... Somehow they're on a lower vibration.
Oftentimes it shows. One look at a photo and you can read it, feel and sense it.
But with my last partner it didn't show. Yet, he too was still suffering over his ex wife even though they divorced 16 years prior!!?? He'd had 5 short relationships since, so instead of dealing with the pain and getting over it he'd become what I call a "relationship-hopper".
By the time I found out I was already in love with him though and then it's tough to pull the plug on the whole thing.

That's the problem! If you get involved with such a person because you aren't aware of what's going on, you get love-bombed, YOU fall in love with them, they heal with your Light, and bugger off. Leaving you heart-broken.

I'm not sure if this is a typical thing of Lightworkers. I do know I am a Lightworker and this is a problem for me in dating and finding a match.
They say you attract what resonates with you, and I totally believe that. But... in this case it's not me attracting low vibrational men because I'm on a low vibration. It's my Light that attracts them.
Once a healer told me, "You're not shielded and your light is shining brightly. If you're not shielded you will attract anything and everything, like moth to a flame. You have to shield yourself!"
That was concerning entities, and I learnt to shield and ground myself. Took intensive courses to learn to do that, and other things.

But regardless of shielding, when you're high vibrational it shows. My face and eyes don't convey pain, misery, sorrow. I've got a "spark" in my eyes, a shining crystal.
And that's just my eyes. There's also the rest, you're energy field etc.
People feel that, see it, sense it. And it attract these lower vibrational men that I do not want.

As of yet I'm not sure how to deal with that. Is it a matter of gently rejecting them when they message me and putting my focus on higher vibrational things and people?
Then the problem arises, WHERE do you meet high(er) vibrational people? I know there are tons of Lightworkers out there, but for some reason I rarely come across them and mostly they seem to be women.

Again, I wonder if this is a typical Lightworker issue...

Heart
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Being a Lighthouse and attracting "Moths"? Empty Re: Being a Lighthouse and attracting "Moths"?

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:05 am
Well, I think it's safe to say it is indeed a specific Lightworker issue as shortly after I wrote it I stumbled upon a book on the very subject! Written by an author with quite some books on the subject.
I've ordered it and it should arrive day after tomorrow. Can't wait to get reading!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum