Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Beautiful Pink Dolomite (rough) Empty Beautiful Pink Dolomite (rough)

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:31 pm
Yesterday I was in a small crystal shop that I occasionally check for fun. I don't usually buy anything there except for the Feng Shui window crystals as the other crystals aren't very high vibrational. But those window crystals/suncatchers are outstanding quality.

In any case, a particular rough cluster caught my eye and really stirred something in me. Odd as it wasn't really pretty, dull very pale pink. Turned out to be dolomite. Then in a cardboard tray I saw larger tumbles and again I felt the same pull. These too were dolomite.
New one on me.

Today I Googled it and found one shop that always has good quality crystals but tends to be rather expensive. She had absolutely gorgeous rough pink dolomites! Very shiny too (it can have a pearly luster).
These were the best ones I could find. Apparently it's not an easy one to come by even though it's found quite easily, not rare. But then again, most gets used in industrial/medicinal manufacturing.

In any case, they happened to be very affordable. I bought 2 pieces as they weren't very large. I may give one to my mum Happy
The soft love energy really speaks to me.
She should send them tomorrow, fingers crossed!

To have an idea what these beauties (can) look like:

Beautiful Pink Dolomite (rough) Dolomiet-ruw.jpg

Beautiful Pink Dolomite (rough) Ruwe-dolomiet.jpg

I emailed them to ask if the ones in stock look like these and the answer is "yes".
Can't wait to see with my own eyes!!