Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Why You always Cry over something good Empty Why You always Cry over something good

Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:34 pm
I've wondered for years why I get so emotional when something good happens.
For instance when St Nicolas -the Dutch version of Santa- arrived on his boat and we went over to watch it with the kids, I got so overwhelmed that I had to cry.
Whenever my kids went on a daytrip with school I had to cry.
When someone tells me something beautiful I feel my eyes prick and I have difficulty not crying, even when it's a stranger telling me something.
When I tell something beautiful I feel my eyes tear up and I have difficulty not crying.
Movies... pffffff....

Why? No one ever answered that in a way that felt right to me.
Abraham Hicks said that it's because you feel the vibe, the love, but you cannot hold that level yet.
Somehow that didn't totally resonate.

Then I found a vid by Prune Harris, energy worker with her own business. She can see energies.
She said that this happens to many people and mostly big-hearted people. When they feel the love they can basically get overwhelmed by it as their heartspace is so big. It then gets them off their grounding and all the energy goes up.
This is not the idea of course, so grounding is key. If it then happens you stay balanced. So then the energy would still go up, but you wouldn't get off your grounding.
You may then still cry, which is good as the heart and tears -water of life- are closely tied in. But you won't feel so overwhelmed any longer.

Now that does resonate with me!

Heart Flowers

SeaHag72 likes this post

SeaHag72
SeaHag72

Why You always Cry over something good Empty Re: Why You always Cry over something good

Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:22 pm
As a youth, I used to mock my mother for all her tearing up during movies. As I've matured to the 50 year old man I've become, my appreciation for life has grown to the point that a great many things now choke me up and will bring me to tears if I can't suppress the overwhelming feeling. As that process was beginning, I would silently chastise myself for being a sissy. Then as my spiritual understanding grew, I began to understand the power behind the emotions that I was denying myself. I am MUCH more likely to tear up over happy, positive circumstances than negative. So now when I start feeling overwhelmed with that gratitude, I focus on how it feels; so that I may recreate it in periods of meditation and manifestation.
Still, being a guy, I try not to lose control of myself in a crowd. But in the safety of my own home I intentionally surrender to the feeling.

RainbowLight likes this post

RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Why You always Cry over something good Empty Re: Why You always Cry over something good

Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:05 pm
Thank you for your story, SeaHag. I loved reading that!
Flowers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum