Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Finding a New Course (Path) Empty Finding a New Course (Path)

Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:44 pm
I'm grateful that everything is just working out Happy
I have a feeling that since Elen of the Ways' statue arrived thing are beginning to shift. This in combination with the Lion's Gate energies.
I've really tuned into Elen's energies, which is much about finding your pathway etc., and the Lion's Gate's energies also had a lot to do with that. To finally follow your heart & Soul calling.

I had this insight to let go of this one thing being 'the' thing for me. For the first time realising I was pinching things off with that and I was only trying to force myself to go back there, to do that specific activity, which didn't work and didn't feel right. Not at the mo anyways.

This afternoon I suddenly had the missing part of my 3rd book's story line drop in!
So I'm letting that simmer a bit and I think I will soon be writing again. I can now finally finish the story!

I also keep pulling cards that keep telling me things like "welcome new beginnings" and "focus on your vision" etc. Today it is "New opportunities" and in the captions it says 'declutter your life'.
Well, I've sure as heck been decluttering! For the most part because of Nila (kitten) coming to live with me, but still. I've done a helluva lot of decluttering and it feels great!

Not so long ago I also realised I was doing what I know so well I shouldn't be doing: Keep asking for what I want and with that not focusing on allowing it in.
I've shifted that to relaxing & heeding any signs.
I've asked for help with finding me a gardener. Now wait hihi.
But yeah, feeling great! Things always work out for me!
❤

Elen of the Ways, the ancient British goddess/deity. I love working with Elen!

Finding a New Course (Path) JQeOfOG

Today's card from the Magic of Unicorns deck:
Finding a New Course (Path) AXFJ1OH

For the first time in months, maybe even 2-3 yrs I feel I'm finally going somewhere again as opposed to trying to make something happen that didn't work anymore!
Heart
SeaHag72
SeaHag72

Finding a New Course (Path) Empty Re: Finding a New Course (Path)

Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:32 am
Hello Rainbow Bright...

I don't know much of anything Tarot related; but I see so many references and posts in spiritual feeds regarding the cards. I won't blame you if you don't want to give me lessons on the craft; but do you know of a good tutorial? With no knowledge it's easy for my linear thinking side to dismiss Tarot readings as nonsense; but I know better now than to completely dismiss things I don't understand. Hmmm
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:04 pm
I'm working on a Tarot mini course for my YouTube channel. I'll let you know here when it's out Happy
In the meantime, if you have an interest, why not get a (beginners) deck, preferably one that comes with a book. The book will hold enough info to get going and when owning a deck you can start practising. Daycards are good, not overwhelmingly large reading to begin with.

SeaHag72 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum