Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ho'oponopono Prayer and explanation of the words Empty Ho'oponopono Prayer and explanation of the words

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:02 pm
Years ago someone told me about the ho'oponopono prayer and I didn't get it at all. It's to help heal and forgive from a certain situation or person.
I'd been in a very abusive relationship with a narcissist for 10 years, and when she told me how the prayer went I didn't get it. I got angry about it even, hihi.
For clarity purposes, this is the H prayer (not gonna type that word again )

I forgive you
I'm sorry
Thank you
I love you

The idea is to say it out loud and to really mean it.
But... The I'm sorry tripped me up. Saying "I'm sorry" concerning a narcissist who abused me in every form possible, and did so much damage to me... no way! I had nothing to be sorry for.

So I always felt this H prayer was just nonsense or else not the thing for me.
But then the other day I got this book in and it explained what each sentence stands for. NOW I finally get it and now I do like it!!

I forgive you - I will release this from myself and it is no longer my problem. I will no longer allow this situation to affect me and block me.

I'm sorry- I acknowledge the situation and I am sorry for holding onto it for so long. I will no longer allow it to bother me.

Thank you - Thank you for all the lessons this situation taught me.

I love you - Sending love to the situation will allow you to heal and get through it. Everything is accomplished with love.

Not knowing and understanding that... now it does feel good and I can now implement it without a problem!!
💖
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum