Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Synchronicity & Intuition Empty Synchronicity & Intuition

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:33 pm
I pulled AA Mariel for today, and AA Lavender, who work together to help further activate the  Soul Star chakra so the ascension process can deepen.

Looking at the AA Mariel card I strongly felt he could support me to let go of the collective negative and tune back into the positive. It felt incredibly powerful!
I decided to double check that, out of curiosity, and I went to Diana Cooper's site where you can pull cards from the Archangel deck. I clicked 1 card with the question who could help me tune back into the positive.
The card I got....
Archangel Mariel!
I love it when things come together.

Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Synchronicity & Intuition Empty Re: Synchronicity & Intuition

Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:49 pm
Wow. just wow!
First a short explanation: I always got 1 or more cards standing up on my desk, below my monitor.
I drew the Archangel Card Haniel from Diana Coopers deck and I got it in front of me on my desk. I resonate deeply with AA Haniel and all she stands for, have done for years.
Then, minutes ago, I see the back of another card sticking out, and I wonder what it is. I pick it up, turn it around, and I'm staring at another Archangel Haniel card! The one from Kyle Gray's deck. My jaw almost literally dropped. I can't remember drawing a card from that deck, it likely has been there for several weeks, hidden behind papers and the cards in front of that.
So now I suddenly have TWO AA Haniel cards on my desk, haha.
What an amazing coincidence. Clearly I need AA Haniel's energy right now!

Flowers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum