Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

What are you doing? Empty What are you doing?

Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:08 pm
I'm chilling after I've just been out for a nice walk. It is cold, but the sun is shining!
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

What are you doing? Empty Re: What are you doing?

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm
I used my Dream Reading cards today as I'd had a weird dream with 2 recurring subjects. So I pulled the theme cards for those subjects, then oracle cards from the deck with the question "Why did I dream this?"
The answers were spot on, and one of the cards hit me like a brick.

SO happy I bought this deck a few months back. It is one of the most accurate dream interpreters I've ever read, and I never before thought of looking up the why of a dream. This deck is especially set up for that.
It was good to use it and take my time to read all the messages.

I also watched another hour webinar on YouTube by Tara Brach. At the moment it does me a lot of good and gets a lot of things moving and helps me to shift further into positivity, which in turn does my health a lot of good Happy

Then my girlie called, and we were on the phone for almost 2 hours! Really great to resonate so well with her and that we think so much alike when it comes to important things in life!
That has been different in the past, so it is still a gift to experience.

Cooked and ate macaroni.

All in all it has been a good day.
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:30 pm
Just finished recording a meditation for my YouTube channel Happy
Not sure when I will publish it though. I'd love to do it right now, but I had planned to have set days for my recordings. One for the inspiration & meditation videos, another for the pick a cards. Unfortunately life got in the way and I couldn't record this week's on time.
So now it's either wait with it or publish it anyways... Decisions, decisions...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum