Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture Empty Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture

Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:11 pm
The synchronicity of things, right now during the build up of full moon energies!
Long story short, I ended up on the website of the spiritual centre I used to go to for workshops. A very high vibrational centre.
They also sell things like essences and tinctures made from either plants or garden sections on the premises. They have, for instance, a troll garden, fairy garden, a garden for each chakra, and so on, and they grow herbs/plants in order to make these tinctures & essences. Other essences are charged with the vibration of any such garden and activated at 13D level by the owner of the centre.

I ended up browsing these essences & tinctures and a couple of them really moved me, almost had me in tears.
In the end there were 2 I would like to buy, but there was also a "Transformation & Enlightenment" tincture that was a mix of 5 and the 2 of my interest were among them.
So I wondered, would I best get these 2 separate or that mix in?
I decided to phone them.
They said the mix is more powerful as then all 5 of the mix will add & complement the rest. Made sense to me, so I decided to buy it. Not cheap but it felt really good to get it!

Now I have to wait almost a week for it to get here as they only ship on Wednesday through Friday and I was too late for it to be mailed to me today.

Reviews of these tinctures & essences were great and very inspiring. I can't wait!
The 5 in the mix are:

• Solar Plexus
    Throat,
    Troll Wood energy
    Heart,
    Crystalline Being- Christ Consciousness.

It goes to far to explain what exactly it all does, but as I said, it vibrates and is activated on 13D so it's much stronger than your regular stuff. This doesn't work on the lower levels of the chakras for instance but way beyond that.
Troll Wood... trolls 'eat' negativity and their energy & works on collective fields, dissolves old Karmic & family patterns, clears genetic & DNA blocks to the level of your Origin from your cells and Lightbody-DNA (12 strands), and so on. Trolls are lighthearted, like to have fun, and that part of the tincture also brings that in.

In any case, I'm curious, can't wait!!

Flowers
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture Empty Re: Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:32 pm
In the meantime I have received the tincture. I've only taken it orally twice or thrice. Somehow I don't. But I keep it with me all the time, at night it's on my night table, in the morning I take it downstairs again.

When I was considering buying it I'd booked a 5 min free consult at the centre with one of the Master reader/healers. Unfortunately I had to wait a week and I booked it and already bought the tincture.
I didn't want to wait for his advice for a week, hihi.

Today I had the consult.
I told him I wanted more insight in my physical chronic ailments that only seem to get worse of late. Some are the result of 2 accidents, but recently I have trouble that's not related to that at all. Muscles/tendons/joint aches and problems that don't seem to heal while normally they shouldn't even have become a problem.
For instance dancing in my new boots around the Maypole on May 7th gave me a severely aching muscle behind the outer ankle. It still hasn't healed...
On the same event I played a shaman drum for about 5 mins, a very small & light drum. My arm muscles have been aching since and it doesn't heal.
These things shouldn't even have become a problem, but apart from that, they don't seem to heal.
Stuff like that.

So I asked him why. What's behind it, this life, past life, and is there something that can help alleviated or heal this?
Yes.
Fact that my body is giving me these signals says there are potentially several options for healing. It can be from my Soul group, family, past lives etc.
He immediately felt his lower abdomen, which is not his trouble but mine. And he asked about safety.
I started to cry right away. That is a big issue.
He said it's not just from this life, which I already knew/suspected.
Bummer as that means it takes longer to heal as it then is embedded on much deeper levels :(

The tincture can sure help, he said it might be good to take it easy, build it up. I said that I intuitively aren't really taking it orally yet, but carrying it with me. Which gels with what he sensed.
But it will be good for me, and maybe later on after having used this one for a while I will get drawn to the Troll Wood tincture. I was in 2 minds about that and the transformation one that I got now.

In any case, I'm booking a healing session with him. It's not too expensive (cheaper than I'd feared, haha) and an hour, over distance. I'll get the recording afterwards.
It will take 2-3 sessions likely as it's quite the big thing to resolve/alleviate.
Good thing I quit smoking so I'm saving money on that, hahaha.
The idea had been to save that money, but alas, if it helps pay for me feeling better in my body... a good investment!
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture Empty Re: Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:43 pm
I've had another free 5 min consult with the other reader/healer of the centre.
She said the tincture is definitely working on me, connected with me, especially at night.
Wow!
She also suggested mangano calcite for my inner child, making that feel more safe and secure and strong, but also the other things that this calcite does: healing old (Karmic) trauma and patterns.
My mouth dropped as I do have many calcites, love them, except for mangano calcite, haha. She said that made sense as I can subconsciously feel what it'll bring and fear that.
I'm still not 100% sure about it, I do have a tumble which I found after searching thoroughly. I never use it, but I found it.
I did, however, come across gorgeous beautiful pink dolomite in the meantime (I posted that under "crystals") and I'm thinking maybe that can and will do the job for me as that resonated like crazy! And I didn't even know what it was nor was it a piece with much colour and lacking luster. A low quality yet it resonated tremendously.
So I got 2 higher quality pieces of it in, beautiful soft pink with wonderful luster.

The reader/healer also suggested a herb tincture and/or Deva pendant of said herb but I intuitively feel more drawn to 2 others: Oak and Daisy (Bellis Perennis). These seem to complement one another and both strongly resonate with me.
I'm still considering getting them but not certain yet. Both come as tincture and as Deva pendant. I think I'd want Oak tincture, and somehow Daisy as well but the Daisy pendant feels like a very good match for me too.
It isn't a problem to use with the Transformation Mix. You can use up to 4 at one time.
But then, that mix already is 5 different ones... Maybe that's the reason of my hesitance. Maybe I should wait a bit.

In any case, a lot is happening!
I've also done a few more transmissions (healing sessions) but not as many as the first few days. I feel it has to settle for now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum