Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

What are you grateful for today? Empty What are you grateful for today?

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:21 pm
For me a number of things.
First of that I managed to get rid after a serious case of brain-fog -oh I hate that so much!
Next, that I managed to get so much done with the forum in such a short time!

RainbowLight
RainbowLight

What are you grateful for today? Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:48 pm
I am grateful today for simply feeling good when I was out for a walk in the sun. I was focusing on feeling grateful and I felt my heart open. Wonderful feeling!
I'm also very happy to have heart from my son, something very positive, but I'm always happy to hear from either of my kids.
💖
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:09 am
Having fixed my winter coat's inner pocket. Not difficult really, but with my neck & head trauma it can be problematic. But... I did it and I'm really chuffed about it!
Also grateful for going for my daily walk again, and keeping up doing that, for 12 weeks now!!
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:57 am
Grateful I went out walking even though it was cold. It was good! I'm getting addicted to these daily walks!

Grateful for having talked to my girl over App Happy

Grateful for the wonderful vid by Prune Harris on YT that was very helpful & inspiring.

Grateful for the lovely meal I had tonight, Argentinean Beef Chimichurri.

So happy with my Christmas tree! I'm enjoying it tremendously this year Happy

Grateful for the lovely Christmas card I received from my girl.

Grateful I can sit on my new desk chair for almost an hour now without my head throwing a wobbler (vertigo). I'm getting there with swapping chairs!

Heart
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 pm
I'm grateful for the sun shining... I love light!

Seeing my physio, hopefully my back is sorted out now...

Finding out I don't have to see a doctor tomorrow but next week. YAY! I don't like a busy schedule, hihi...

Just happy with life!
I've been feeling that way since I began watching Tara Brach, and I'm grateful for her free work. Time does fly now, because everything is so smooth and fluent and great!
Every night I wonder what happened to time, and what a great day I had!
So... I'm just grateful & happy.

Flowers Flowers
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:45 pm
I feel good and grateful that in spite of all the chaotic and weird things that I had to deal with today, everything but one got sorted in the end in a good way Happy

Apart from that I'm more focused on the things that did go well today, like traffic on the way to the vet, Nila at the vet went super well.
I was even home in time for the parcel delivery I really needed!

And the most important one: I did not get in a mood, did not let it ruin my day, did not get stressed.
Granted, I didn't like having to deal with the things I had to deal with, but it did NOT spoil my day Happy

I realised this just now as I read a very PO post from someone who's the most stable person I know. A medium, always solid as a rock. I've never seen her upset about anything.
I tried to buoy her up a bit, and as I did I realised it was the first time in all the 15 yrs I've known her that I had to do that?
I guess the chaotic energy is going round?

OH and SO SO grateful for my left ear popping open as I yawned earlier on! I could hear normally again, like most other people can hear without realising how special this is.
For me it happens once every 1-2 yrs for a minute, if I'm lucky. Usually shorter.
Always moments of utter bliss!!!
My hearing is good, but in those moments it pops open I realise it's still always as if hearing through a thin veil.

Anywho, lots to be grateful for and happy with, and I am!
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:53 pm
The Archangel attunements are doing me so much good! (I wrote about getting that elsewhere)
I've done four today, in two sessions as the first session was intense.
But I'm so in my Heart, so easy to get there and to stay there, it feels wonderful!!  What are you grateful for today? 1f496

Since a few days I've also gone back to something I've done before for a while: tell myself "I love you!" each time I pass a mirror. After really looking in my own eyes. I have to do that often as I have quite a lot of mirrors up everywhere, haha.
It always feels wonderful to do, I really see me, the real me, when I do that!  What are you grateful for today? 1f60d
It makes me feel aligned and blessed.

Then I just paid the remainder of the exchange for my citrine skull. It is now truly mine, even though it's still on its way to me. Again my Heart throbbing when I think of him/her and that I now truly am its guardian.  What are you grateful for today? 1f496

One last thing to be grateful for: I ordered specific stuff to fight horsetail in my garden! Nothing chemical but entirely natural and environmentally friendly.
I  What are you grateful for today? 1f496  my garden and as such I don't like herbicides. I looked into the reason horsetail comes up and how you can sort this.
It should arrive Wednesday. Meaning work, but it's with love, to nourish & nurture my garden, the bees, plants etc. and at the same time thank horsetail for its attempt to restore the soil's balance. With this stuff it's not necessary anymore.

Lots to be grateful for and happy about!!
Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm
So good to be in that zone of "everything always works out for me!"

Even though my body was aching from working too hard yesterday, I managed to hold on to feeling positive Happy

Seemed to rub off on others as the dentist was really forthcoming and chatty.
I have two small beginning cavities but since I still have coverage left over for the year I will have it fixed by the end of the month.

The other good news is that the tooth she cannot fix may in actual fact last another 5 years! I had not expected that, so very happy about it.

My head cleared up, and I managed to do the first part of painting of the new wood on the garage Happy

Got more wood coming, over 50% cheaper than from the other DIY store. The Angels are watching over me for sure!!
It gets delivered next week though so I had to reschedule with the handyman. And... Lo' and behold, it wasn't a problem!

YEEHAAA! Everything always works out for me.
Thank you angels, thank you Spirit, and thank you HS for enabling me to keep my spirits high in the midst of physical discomfort.

It may seem it's instigated by the external, but it feels the other way round:
My internal strength & good feeling instigated the positive and cooperative from the external.

Life is good!
Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum