Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Doing workshops -also online Empty Doing workshops -also online

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:40 pm
I like to do workshops, both in real life, but the last couple of years I've done quite a lot online.
I've done quite a lot of Diana Cooper's Zooms but also her FB lives which are free. I always like her work as it's all about ascension, and what she offers holds info and wisdom no one else has.

The other day she did a Zoom workshop on AA Metatron. I registered weeks before which was a good thing as there were people wanting to get in later, but it's sold out!
I've never seen that happen before. I guess everyone is happy to have her back. She became rather quiet for months when she was writing a new book and busy with a documentary on unicorns.

What I like is that she never asks much for a Zoom. She used to have Zooms for only L5 and the other week L25. Then, when the pandemic hit, she began doing them for L11. Even when she did them together with Tim Whild.

In any case, they're always wonderful! Her meditations/visualisations are always great. And the Metatron Zoom was no exception.
Funny enough... I keep drawing AA Metatron's cards from the Ascension Deck, hihi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum