Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Soulsister
View user profile

Message in a Bottle Empty Message in a Bottle

Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:51 pm
Colour Mirrors bottles

Choose the Bottle you´r most atracted to, Each colour choice you make is a mirror. Your personal colour choice will shine back to you the potential you hold, reminding you of your talents, gifts, personal power and the truth of the light that you are. At the same time your choices will reflect specific patterns of behaviour that could be sub-consciously sabotaging love, health, happiness and abundance in your life

Click here to choose your bottle
Soulsister
View user profile

Message in a Bottle Empty Re: Message in a Bottle

Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:54 pm
oh wauw I just got this one:

G34 The Gold Anchor (Pale Gold/Deep Magenta)

This bottle relates to the Golden Gaias. Its message is that you have a specific role to play in the creation of a new reality on the earth and gifts to share in helping humanity evolve to a higher level of consciousness. Your journey may not have been particularly easy up to this point, and you may have felt alone and unsupported at times or as if no one could see you for who you truly are. This is finally your time. This bottle says you are already connected to the power of your authentic Divine self and now you are moving to a new level of empowerment and focus. Let go of any doubt that you are divinely loved and supported. Follow the path of mastery, and anchor your light fully here on the earth. You have an immense and exciting destiny ahead of you.
RainbowLight
View user profile

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:35 pm
Oh nice! That's Aura Soma, right?
I bought a few small sprays a while back, but these are 1 colour, not mirrored.

Anywho... I got:
C8. Higher Crown Chakra - The Bridge (Pink / Magenta)

This bottle is about creating a deeper, stronger connection with your soul. It is helpful when experiencing existential grief and is a powerful support for your inner child. It is beneficial for creating a loving space for a new soul and is about giving birth to something new. This could mean welcoming a baby into the family, or it could be a new venture or creative project to be nurtured into being.

Resonates beautifully with me right now!
Hearts Hearts Hearts
Soulsister
View user profile

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:11 pm
Wonderful sunny , Aura Soma is a other one. Colour mirrors comes from South Africa made by Melissie Jolly, I did tried Aura Soma and Colour Mirrors, and like Colour Morrors more

They have spritzers messages on the website also, you should try that out if you want Big Grin
RainbowLight
View user profile

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:30 pm
Oh right, I think I read about that at the time of me buying these smaller sample sprays.
At the moment I'm not so much into it that I would buy more, but it is interesting to get a message from the bottles every now and then Big Grin Not always easy to choose, hihi.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum