Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

What does it mean to be a Lightworker? Empty What does it mean to be a Lightworker?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 pm
In essence everyone is a Lightworker. Thing is, not everyone has awakened as such just yet.
When you're a Lightworker, you're ready to take on your Soul mission, your service work for the planet, mankind, nature etc.
It takes time to get there. It's a process of personal growth and dealing with whatever issues you've gotten burdened in this life and possibly previous ones.
I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone sustained 'damage' during childhood in this life, many also later on during adulthood.
Once we have for the most part dealt with these issues and pains, we can begin to blossom and rise in our true authentic power and stand tall in our Light.
That's when you are ready to be a Lightworker.

I remember years ago, when I first heard of being of service, having to serve, I immediately got stuck in resistance. Serve? WTH? What about me?
At that time I wasn't ready yet as I still had a lot of personal pains and issues to deal with. I didn't feel good enough, didn't feel I'd ever been seen in life, and then they told me I had to serve??? I seriously felt like, "F that!!" Chuckle It triggered me like you wouldn't believe. I was thinking 3D serving, and I'd done enough of that. I knew it was about a higher form of service, but I couldn't relate to that.
But... time has gone by and I've learnt, healed, grown. Now it's different. And I still have things to deal with, that's why I said "for the most part".

But in short... being a Lightworker is about service, spreading the Light. And that doesn't (shouldn't) cost you any energy either!

Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts

SeaHag72 likes this post

RainbowLight
RainbowLight

What does it mean to be a Lightworker? Empty Re: What does it mean to be a Lightworker?

Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:19 pm
A little more detailed info on what occurs when you move into the Heart and the vibration of Love, which is what happens when you are/become a Lightworker.
Some things I didn't explain in detail before.

A Lightworker is someone who has worked through most of their personal issues and because of that moved from the (lower) ego into their Heart.

Personal issues are usually inner child issues, things from our (early) childhood that often got enhanced later on in life until someone sorts them.
This can be a gradual process, can even take many lifetimes, but it can also be a more conscious decision to solve the problems because you want to feel better and happier.

As you clear out the closet, work through issues, you get more and more ready to move into the Heart. It's quite self-explanatory that you cannot live from the Heart, be open, have an open Heart, when you are still plagued by insecurity, low self-esteem, trust issues and so on.
So in order to get into a vibration of love, in the Heart, you first have to clear out and work through most of your issues.

The more you do that and get into your Heart the more you are shifting into being a Lightworker.

A Lightworker is someone who has an open Heart, lives in and from the Heart and with that a natural longing rises to serve. Serve the planet and people. This is not the 3D serving that comes with a "what do I get back for that?" thought. It's a 5D serving that comes straight from the Heart when the giving and serving IS the receiving. But that's not why you do it. You do it because it is Love, you are Love.

When you're in the Heart space, can open the Heart fully or close to, the backdoor of the Heart opens. You can physically feel this, it can be a little jolt under the shoulder blade (usually only the first time).
Then, through the open backdoor, the Light & Love of God, Source, The Divine comes in, moves through your Heart and shines out the front.
This is accompanied by the sound "Ohm" and "I AM". I AM being your Monad vibration, way way way above your Higher Self, the part of you that is as close to The Divine as you can get.
This Light fills your body and all its cells so you radiate it. It can also heal ailments as these cannot exist in this high vibration.

When you got this most of the time, let's say 80-85% of the time, you are a Lightworker as then the Light of Source shines through you and from you.
In this state of Love & Light you cannot not give, serve, love, share. There is no selfishness in this state of being, only love.

None of this takes real efforting, although going through the stage of resolving issues isn't always pleasant. But none of this can be forced by the will. It is a process for which you have to be ready, even the sorting of issues.
You cannot decide with willpower "I will not hurt anymore" or "I am happy & joyful now". It doesn't work that way. It's a process for which you have to be ready.
You can of course help it along so it goes faster.

This also means that in essence everyone is a Lightworker, but not everyone is as far as described above so the Light isn't shining through them yet. Some will get there this lifetime, others maybe the next one. It takes as long as it takes to get there. It's not a race or contest.
The only thing that matters is that you are where you are, and that's okay. Everyone is exactly where they're supposed to be.

I hope this resonates, is tangible, as there are so many misconceptions on what being a Lightworker comprises.

Heart

SeaHag72 likes this post

SeaHag72
SeaHag72

What does it mean to be a Lightworker? Empty Re: What does it mean to be a Lightworker?

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:31 am
Thanks for this latest post. It seems to reinforce that I am on the right track with my growth. I clearly remember being plagued with all those issues of low self esteem, insecurity and trust issues due to childhood exposure to verbal, emotional and physical abuse. I've worked through all those issues (I believe) through my 40's and now feel peaceful with my past. These days I'm staying focused on my many blessings and keeping my heart grounded in gratitude as much as possible. Trying to raise my own vibration and lift up those around me. Big Grin
RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:47 pm
Sounds good, SeaHag!

I've had a beautiful thing happen during my last couple of meditation by Joe Dispenza. During I ended up seeing myself for who I am, my full potential, so way beyond my normal physical being. Much larger too. And all I could feel, sense, see, hear, and knew, was "I AM Lightworker". When looking at what I was doing, just by being for the most part, is bring Light wherever I went. Every footstep left Light, sometimes a li'l rainbow, behind. Sometimes I deliberately gave Light to places (ground/areas) which has always appealed to me and something I've done before as well, but never from/with this enormous vibration and amount of Light. There was simply no limit. I was one with All That Is, yet still individual. Kind of weird to explain, hihi.

When I first did these meditations I got another image, also very high vibrational, almost like the prelude to the "I AM Lightworker", and that was "I AM Webweaver". I could see myself weaving webs, they came from my fingers, or all around me. Also helpful to heal and raise vibration.
And in neither case "I AM a Lightworker/Webweaver", without the "a". Subtle difference in vibration. With "a" in it, it is more like "one of many" and has a feel of separateness whereas without the "a" it has the feel of "One With All".
None of this came from ego as I was flying high haha.
Just now when I did another meditation by Joe D., a new one for me, you had to tune into something specific which represents your full potential/True Self and I got the same thing, with a big smile on my face, "I AM Lightworker!"

I must say I haven't gotten where I had hoped to get with the meditations, not yet, but I certainly have made great strides since I started with 'em on Dec 1st 2022. Pretty danged amazing to be honest.
It feels so good, words aren't enough to express it!
Flowers Heart

SeaHag72 likes this post

SeaHag72
SeaHag72

Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 am
Which Joe Dispenza meditations are you working with?  I have several of his to choose from; but for the most part I've stuck with the shorter morning/evening/bedtime meditations rather than offerings like Blessing of the Energy Centers, which is like a full hour commitment.

On the subject of Lightworkers, I had found and enjoyed this presentation on the topic.  So I'd saved it for future review.  Hope you like it too..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:29 pm
I'll check it out, thanks!

If you really want to get somewhere with the meditations you really should go for the longer ones. In a way I prefer shorter myself, cos well, life is always busy, hihi. But if you want to get results the short ones don't really do much. I see them more as an extra or something to tide you over if you really don't have time one day.
I have done one that was 45 mins for a few months, now the BotEC one is 1 hour. But it goes by so fast! And in all honesty, it's an investment in yourself, your well-being, for me also my health etc. so it's certainly worth spending time on. Unless you feel you're not worth that time, but that's for each to decide for themselves.

I'm now doing this one, BotEC 2, with symbols. It starts at 29.30 and lasts 1 hour. (there's another meditation after that, no idea which one, didn't check).

SeaHag72 likes this post

RainbowLight
RainbowLight

Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:44 pm
I just did that again, the one from the post above. It isn't 1 hr, but 45 mins Happy

SeaHag72 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum