Ascension Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RainbowLight
View user profile

What does it mean to be a Lightworker? Empty What does it mean to be a Lightworker?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 pm
In essence everyone is a Lightworker. Thing is, not everyone has awakened as such just yet.
When you're a Lightworker, you're ready to take on your Soul mission, your service work for the planet, mankind, nature etc.
It takes time to get there. It's a process of personal growth and dealing with whatever issues you've gotten burdened in this life and possibly previous ones.
I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone sustained 'damage' during childhood in this life, many also later on during adulthood.
Once we have for the most part dealt with these issues and pains, we can begin to blossom and rise in our true authentic power and stand tall in our Light.
That's when you are ready to be a Lightworker.

I remember years ago, when I first heard of being of service, having to serve, I immediately got stuck in resistance. Serve? WTH? What about me?
At that time I wasn't ready yet as I still had a lot of personal pains and issues to deal with. I didn't feel good enough, didn't feel I'd ever been seen in life, and then they told me I had to serve??? I seriously felt like, "F that!!" Chuckle It triggered me like you wouldn't believe. I was thinking 3D serving, and I'd done enough of that. I knew it was about a higher form of service, but I couldn't relate to that.
But... time has gone by and I've learnt, healed, grown. Now it's different. And I still have things to deal with, that's why I said "for the most part".

But in short... being a Lightworker is about service, spreading the Light. And that doesn't (shouldn't) cost you any energy either!

Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum